Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Beautiful Outlook on Natural Childbirth (that is NOT my own)

I want to share a mistake with you...
why would I do such a thing you ask?

My life is about being transparent (hence the reason I would broadcast it on national television).

This mistake gives me a platform to speak about a topic that is worth talking about. When you embed thoughts, articles or videos on your blog that aren't your own without citing the source it's wrong.
.
.
.
.

In my early days of blogging I posted about why I chose Natural Childbirth. Within that post I un-maliciously shared the beautiful words of another blogger without citing her and I want to make it right.  As a beginning blogger I did not understand blogging etiquette and I made a mistake. I actually didn't think people would ever read my blog and kept it private as a family thing that I would post beautiful quotes..and thoughts privately...well fast forward and it's now VERY public.

I want to make it right and post it the correct way. How it should have been done 3yrs ago...

When you post a story within your own blog and you don't cite the source it's very very wrong...if you are a blogger and you are doing this even unknowingly you should think of the author, the videographer, the mother...its not okay.

Ashley's story is beautiful and I urge you to go and take a look HERE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment