Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Currently



Loving: This Paleo Veggie Frittata! If you haven't checked out Paleoaholic then you should! They have awesome recipes and meal plans. I just found them :)

I mean look at this...doesn't it look delish? You should make it and tag me @everydaybaby on Instagram!

 

Watching: Breaking Bad! My husband and I love this show...I'm really loving this season already!

Thinking About: Having another baby. I have caught "baby fever" (shhh...don't tell). My husband and I have been discussing and it looks like we will be trying again in the Spring (maybe).

Anticipating: September! I'm really excited that fall is around the corner! Ella Bird is getting old enough that we can begin a few Fall Traditions! I've been pinning ideas left//right! Do you have traditions that your family look forward too? I'm looking to add a few! Don't hesitate to share!


Wishing: Oh man! I'm wishing for these boots, this sweater and for...uhmm...peace on earth (pageant answer)?!

Wearing: 

**But ONLY when the hubby is at work!...He's not a big fan...**
Making me happy: Life. Seriously...

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment