Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Thursday, July 4, 2013

A little something to kick off your 4th of July..

Happy 4th of July!
I hope that you are enjoying festivities, food and company.

If you aren't too busy socializing and having fun you should definatley go and check out Everyday Baby Store's new website. It's finally up and running. It's taken me quite a while to get here and I am very very happy about it! In celebration of the 4th and the launching of the site I have began a promotion that ends tomorrow. Enter the code FIRECRACKER to recieve 20% off of your purchase...I will continue uploading product and will be sure to announce new product lines accordingly!

I leave you with a bit more good news...Starting on Monday July 8, Everyday Baby will begin carrying Hip Peas! Be excited...


XoXo
Mama Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment