Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

En.light.en.ment


I've been thinking a lot lately about the word enlightenment and what it means to me. There have been a few difficult situations this week that have really tested me and I'll admit it, I was really struggling in my response. 

So for the next few weeks I will reflect on what enlightenment is looking like for me. 

To be enlightened means; 
  1. Having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook.
  2. Spiritually aware.

I think there is a huge diference in dealing with conflicts/hurts and responding to them. I think your response is everything!  So for me this week I have really changed my outlook/attitude. I have risen above turmoil and become enlightened. You design your future from within. The more you guard your own mind and rest in good thoughts, the better will be your world. It is not external circumstances that affect your happiness, it is your internal mindset. 

My life has a plan, purpose and power!! I will not sit by-on the sidelines while others capture what I'm after. Today, this week and for a long time I choose to be in the game. That's my hope for you. Stop allowing others to dictate your future, go after whatever it is that you want...

Xoxo
Christian 

No comments:

Post a Comment