Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Bird,

My, my, my how time flies. It's amazing that in a few short months you'll be 1! You're sitting next to me fidgeting with the keyboard and wondering what I'm doing. I softly remove your hands from the keys and you look up at me with those big brown eyes, questioning and wondering. It's those eyes that draw people in. They're so deep for a little one. When people meet you for the first time, it's the first thing that they mention.

I remember dreaming of you before you were born. I knew you would have dark eyes, I knew your eyes. You and I have a special relationship. You can make me do things I never thought imaginable. You have changed me. I'm so brave because of you! This new person, the person I've become will be forever grateful!

I hope that as we age together you will understand the love that I have for you.

You have your Daddy's curious gene-always wanting to know how something works, inquisitive and full of wonder. I love that about the both of you. I know that there will be a time that your relationship with your Daddy will become a priority and I'm good with that. I look forward to it but always come back to me my love...

I leave you with a photo that was taken yesterday. It embodies you at this time in your life-a little particular, the apple of our eye and cool.


Love you,
Mama Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment