Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Saturday, January 5, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Christmas lights around town are being taken down, the Christmas music is silent and the trees are littering the curbs. It's always a little sad for me. The magic that fills the air is gone until next year. It's a  New Year and that means new memories and new adventures! I look forward to making this a memorable year with my two loves. 

When people think New Years, they think resolutions. I am not a "resolutions" kinda gal but there are a few things I'd like to remember; savor little moments, make memories and TAKE MORE PICTURES.  Those are all very doable things for me (I like to set myself up for success)!  

I hope that you have a magical New Year full of love, laughter and memory making...

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment