Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Sunday, December 16, 2012

5 Month Update






Personality: What an inquisitive little stinker! She's always trying to figure out what the world is around her! I know that everyone says that their baby is happy but...I have a HAPPY BABY all the time! 

Sleep: She gets a bath at 8:30 and she is in bed by 9PM. She wakes up around 4AM and gets in bed with us. Clockwork..

Health: Hmm..I think she is healthy :0) We have her check-up on the 18th. I think we will begin discussing immunizations. I don't want to immunize at all but I think Nate is more on the fence. I have not done enough research to support either way and I NEED to figure it out SOON!

Eating: We are going to introduce solids SOON. I have given her some homemade applesauce and she was a little confused at first. After the second time she was okay with it. I think we're going to wait a little while longer. She has NO teeth (I'm hoping that changes soon). So...I think we'll wait till she has some mini chompers! 

Appearance:She looks just like me when I was little! It's funny though, there are times she IS a little Nate. I notice when she is trying REALLY hard, she gets a "determined" face and it's Nate Axness all over the place!

Happy 5 Months Old, Birdie!!! Mama Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment