Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012








We took our little sugar to her first pumpkin festival. She was so adorable (when she was awake... and asleep too)! I will say it was nice and cool in the morning but it got pretty warm in the afternoon! Daddy was ready to go around 1PM when he was sweating, carrying all of our stuff and taking care of us. Little bird really loved the animals! I can't wait to take her to the zoo when she gets a bit older. I just lover her so much. She has made life a little brighter, little sweet and alot more interesting! Nate and I had gone to this pumpkin patch pre-baby and I have to say...it was much more fun having a little. Still on my agenda for hirst first Halloween/Fall:

1. Decorate a pumpkin
2. Take a picture with a scarecrow (I think I'm gonna have Nate dress-up and he has no clue yet..hehe)
3. Bake a pie together (she will probably just be watching the first couple of years)
4. Lots more...I think I'll just keep adding to the list...

I have learned a few valuable lesson from my first pumpkin patch; charge your camera, where your hair up in a high bun (too hot down), feed your husband earlier in the day and get a photo with EVERYONE in the picture. I didn't get a family picture :0(

-XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment