Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! I wanted to share a few things that I have been dreaming/loving lately!
1: Jane Birkin! Her style is simple chic and it's really made me want to simplify my wardrobe.
2: I am obsessed with all things Wilmer Ferguson. I have a few books for the bird and I also have this neat display board that I will be doing a review on later in the month. Ella loves them and I would def recommend!
3: This super cute print. I can't find who makes it so I may just have to "recreate". Dang Pinterest! You failed me on this one!
4: ALL THINGS Minnetonka. I'm getting a pair, she's getting a pair and he's getting a pair...or so help me!
5: thiefandbandit! I love their take on children's fashion! Very much my style!

Well...have fun taking a look! Let me know if you find anything similar to my style you think I might like. I'm always looking for Etsy vendors!


No comments:

Post a Comment