Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dear Bird,


This morning your Dad and I laid in bed looking at old photos of you. It's amazing how much you've changed over the last year. As I was looking at the photos I couldn't help but imagine what it will be like when you are 5 years older or 10 years older. If you've changed this much over a year I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 10.

I hope that I'm a good Mama. 

You can do all of the studying, verifying and learning that you want but...it never feels quite good enough. I hope that you know that everyday I wake-up and wonder, "how I can benefit my bird". Whether it's feeding you something wholesome, stimulating your brain in some new way, I think about it. When you have a baby, I'm sure you'll understand.

If you choose motherhood in your future I hope you will think of me. When you're having these same thoughts..think of me. We can share this.

If motherhood isn't in your future I hope that whatever you put your hand to, you will wonder how to make it better. Never stop progressing my love. Always move forward and when it's time to rest, rest well.

Remember this- Act like a lady, think like a man and work like a boss.

My deepest love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment