Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Product Review: Smart Snugs




So I have acquired a few Smart Snug diapers and began using them this past few weeks. I am pretty dedicated to my prefold/Thirsties set-up and have a few AIO's but nothing really compares to the Smart Snugs. First off, here are a few facts about the company:

-They use a 5 layer Bamboo insert. For those of you new to cloth; Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, healthier for your baby's skin and here is the big one for me...Odor retardant. It cleans alot better than synthetic fabrics.
-Smart Snugs has a 1-year guarantee. Other companies do have warranties BUT Smart Snugs will actually pay all shipping costs. I'm pretty jazzed about that.
-They give back to the community! This is important to me. It's great to see a company with such strong values.

 I'd like to give you my honest opinion on these diapers:

The first thing that I noticed when handling the diapers was how soft and pliable they felt. If there is one thing  that I can't stand, it's strapping my little bird into a diaper that feels stiff. You know what I'm talking about. The diaper that cuts their little bellies in half and looks sort of awkward. Not these diapers. Super soft and movable.

The diapers have a nice slate grey lining which I think would do a great job camouflaging any stains. When I "stuffed" the diapers they slid in with ease. C'MON...Thats important guys...How many times have you been sitting stuffing diapers and worried that you were ripping the PUL lining?! The bamboo inserts make them very easy to stuff.

I'll keep you up to date if anything changes but...at this time I highly recommend Smart Snugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment