Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photo an hour.

Last Saturday I did a little project called "Photo an Hour"! I posted to Instagram (if you aren't following me....you should). Here are the photo's:

10AM Bridge walk with friends.

 11AM Bumbo time with baby.

 11AM Playtime with baby.

 NOON Dressed for the day. We were going to her friend Emma's birthday party.

 1PM Homemade lentil soup for lunch.

 2PM Storytime with baby.

 3PM Happy Birthday Emma!

 4PM Ella is having fun at the party! Can't you tell??? Haha! She dirtied her owl onesie ::tear::

 5PM Dinner time. This Momma made a yummy casserole!

 6PM Baby down for a nap. Momma time.

 7PM Took time to make lists..

 8PM and find recipes...

 9PM After bath time and Ella is down for the night I enjoy new catalogue that came in the mail!

Well...it proved to be alot of fun and I can't wait to do it again soon!


1 comment:

  1. loved reading this christian! and the tutu is too cute (do I see ballet classes in the future?) :) do a friday favourites blog!

    ReplyDelete