Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Monday, August 20, 2012

News To Share.

*This post was taken from my old blog and put here. It was posted on November 6th 2011.

So this is about the time when life gets crazy....
I found out I was pregnant on Friday November, 4 2011. It's so funny how life works out. I had never thought in a million years that I would ever feel this feeling.

I came home from work on Friday and sat down on the couch, Nate had just gotten home from school and we were looking forward to spending the evening together. "It's FRIDAY!" I was so happy and as usual we began to plan how we were going to spend our evening...(I wanted to go to Ceviche's for dinner and drinks). I was thinking that I'd text some friends and we'd be on our way enjoying our Friday night.

As I sat on the couch I began to think aloud. I asked Nate what the date was and he cooly told me that it was the 4th. Thats when I realized that I was going to start my period that next day. Normally, the few days before I start I feel a little swollen, crampy, etc..

I had none of this.

I told Nate..."hmm..I don't feel like it! I think I'm going to go take a pregnancy test!"

I have taken pregnancy tests more than enough, and know the feeling that engulfs you when you are looking over that little stick drenched in urine. This time it was different. I knew that I was pregnant.

Sure enough. It quickly flashed "pregnant" and thats when it hit me. For some, finding out that they are expecting brings them to tears...Me? I laughed. Hysterically.

As you can imagine, that news dictated the rest of our evening. We decided right away that we would go to Chipotle then walk through Target looking at baby stuff.


Little Baby,
I don't know you yet but I sure can't wait to meet you! Your Daddy and I have been dreaming about parenthood for some time now. I look forward to your arrival and can't wait to teach you all of the things that I know. Until then I will keep dreaming of what it will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment