Home about faq sponsor contact everyday baby home

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dear Bird,


Oh birdie! I just adore your sweet face. Everyday you're getting bigger, making me smile and stealing our hearts. You love when I hold you and you are able to look around the room. It's amazing to think that you're little body was balled up in my tummy! You're getting SOO big. You have gained 4lbs since birth and your already looking different. I'm going to cherish these moments with you. By the way, tonight you belly laughed for the first time. It was so adorable. I was kissing your face and you just started belly laughing. I cried. You're Momma is pretty sensitive these days and for good reason...



Ella Mae everything is changing. I had no clue what this kind of love was...then you came along. It puts things into perspective and reestablishes your priorities. You my love are my #1 priority.







No comments:

Post a Comment